We are excited to announce that our ‘Wave Two’ Tournament Results module is now live!
We are now automatically loading verified Tournament Results to your Junior Golf Hub Profile from the following National Junior Golf Tours, select Junior Golf Hub Partners and Individual Events:
American Junior Golf Association (AJGA)
Future Collegians World Tour (FCWT)
GolfWeek Junior Tour
Canadian Junior Golf Association (Two day+ events)
Select Junior Golf Hub Partners (Two day+ ranked events)
North Texas PGA’s All American Tour
Southern California PGA
New England PGA
Individual Events (Event results only excluding qualifiers)
IMG Junior World
Trusted Choice Big I
US Junior Amateur
Junior PGA Championship
Junior Orange Bowl
Junior Invitational at Sage Valley
Our Tournament Results module will automatically load past tournaments results (from September 1, 2016) from the tours and events above as well as future tournament results.
And the best news?
This is what a Hub Profile looks like with automatically uploaded, verified tournament results:
It is now easier than ever to build a great junior golf resume on Junior Golf Hub! Sign-up is FREE and your scores from big tours will be automatically added to your Hub Profile.
For New Members
If you are new to The Hub and would like to participate in the Tournament Results initiative, sign-up for free and make sure to fill out the Tournament Results fields during the sign-up process. When you first log into The Hub we will automatically load results to your Hub Profile. Easy!
For Existing Members
Existing members can participate in the initiative so long as key Profile fields are updated. Please log into your Hub Profile, navigate to ‘My Profile,’ then ‘Edit My Profile,’ then ‘Athlete Information,’ and make sure you have filled out the following fields to participate in this initiative:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Hometown (where you currently live)
- State / Province (only necessary if you live in the U.S. or Canada)
- Graduating (High School Graduation Year)
Please note that if this information is not updated, we will not be able to automatically load tournament results against your Profile. It’s important!
Once Tournament Results have been loaded please remove duplicates (if any) using the following process:
- Log into your Hub Profile
- Click on ‘My Profile,’ then ‘Edit My Profile’
- Click on the ‘Golf Tournaments / Highlights’ section of your Profile
- Scroll down to ‘Stroke Play Tournament Results’
- Find the duplicate tournament you previously manually entered
- Copy any comments you entered for this tournament
- Delete this event using the red and white ‘Delete’ button
- When the message ‘Are you sure you want to delete?’ appears, click ‘OK’
- Paste previous comments back into the verified Tournament Result
Please note that if you do not remove the appropriate duplicates, two results will appear for the same tournament, altering your scoring average.
So this is an important step!
Please call or e-mail us with any questions. We’d love to discuss this new initiative with you! Email email@example.com or call 888-209-7410 with any questions.
Thanks for your help!