Watch for FREE on August 18th!
Episode #16: Making More Putts
When It Matters
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 | 12:00 pm EST
Do You Have What it Takes to Play College Golf?
View Last Episode
In Episode 15, Roger Knick and Dennis Hillman discuss new NCAA guidelines and how the college golf recruiting landscape has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Special guests include: Rick Dowling, Customer Success Manager, Junior Golf Hub Ted Swartwood, Partnership Development, Junior Golf Hub Danny Randolph, former D-1, NAIA College Coach.
Join us for Episode #16 of The Golf Performance Center’s 5 Elements of Success Series on Tuesday, August 18 at 12 EST, LIVE from The Golf Performance Center, the northeast’s premier golf academy. This new weekly series delivers the expertise of GPC coaches directly to junior golfers worldwide every Tuesday.
Episode #16 is hosted by Roger Knick, Founder of the Golf Performance Center, Junior Golf Hub, and Ethan Allen Prep.
In this episode he’ll be joined by:
- Tyler Campbell, GPC’s Director of Performance
- Dennis Hillman, GPC’s Director of Coaching
- Dr. Josh Brant, GPC’s Clinical Psychologist
Roger and team will discuss what it takes to make more putts when it really counts, during tournament play!
This coaching series is different. Unlike your typical teaching series that focuses solely on swing technique and physical development, we dive deep into how the 5 Elements work together, holistically, and guide you to reaching your goals on and off the course. You’ll not only become a better athlete, but we’ll help you develop the fundamental principles that will enhance all areas of your life:
- Desire: Discover how your desire to improve and learn directly impacts your development.
- Coaching: Assess whether you have the best coaches and how coachable you are.
- Physical Performance and Nutrition: As we say, “Function dictates Form”
- Mental Approach: Do you have a growth mindset and the grit to persevere?
- Equipment: Learn if you have the right tools to get the job done.