New Episodes Released Every Week LIVE on YouTube!
NEW! The 5 Elements of Success Podcast
The Pressure’s On: How To Deal With The Recruitment Process
Thursday, April 22, 2021 | 5:00 pm EST
Do You Have What it Takes to Play College Golf?
View Last Episode
In Episode #45, the team discussed what We Can Learn From The Best. In this episode, viewers will hear what juniors can learn from the best as they get ready to start the Masters Tournament!
Join us for Episode #46 of The Golf Performance Center’s 5 Elements of Success Series on Tghursday, April 22th at 5pm EST, LIVE from The Golf Performance Center, the Northeast’s premier golf academy.
In this episode he’ll be joined by:
- Dr. Josh Brant, Clinical Psychologist
- Dennis Hillman, GPC Director of Coaching
- Tyler Campbell, GPC Director of Performance
n this episode, the team will discuss how to cope with the pressure of the recruiting process. Viewers will learn ways to relieve stress, stay focused and what tools you need along the way to playing college golf.
This coaching series is different. Unlike your typical teaching series that focuses solely on swing technique and physical development, we dive deep into how the 5 Elements work together, holistically, and guide you to reaching your goals on and off the course. You’ll not only become a better athlete, but we’ll help you develop the fundamental principles that will enhance all areas of your life:
- Desire: Discover how your desire to improve and learn directly impacts your development.
- Coaching: Assess whether you have the best coaches and how coachable you are.
- Physical Performance and Nutrition: As we say, “Function dictates Form”
- Mental Approach: Do you have a growth mindset and the grit to persevere?
- Equipment: Learn if you have the right tools to get the job done.